- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/03/2014
- Last connection: 02/08/2016
- 10:52 AM OpenSim PhysX Task #1240 (New): MODSIM: Discussion, Conclusion, and Works Cited
- The Discussion, Conclusion, and Works Cited sections of the MODSIM paper.
- 10:49 AM OpenSim PhysX Task #1239 (New): MODSIM: Data Analysis Discussion
- A discussion on the MODSIM data collection results.
- 10:48 AM OpenSim PhysX Task #1238 (New): MODSIM: Intro and Background
- The Introduction and Background sections of the MODSIM paper.
- 10:45 AM OpenSim PhysX Task #1237 (New): Distributed PhysX Final Release
- The final release of distributed PhysX.
Redmine: Separate tarballs for the source code and binaries.
- 10:43 AM OpenSim PhysX Task #1236 (New): Pre-release of Distributed PhysX
- Submit the pre-released version of distributed PhysX for internal testing on Redmine, all source code and pre-built b...
- 10:41 AM OpenSim PhysX Task #1235 (New): PhysX 1.0.5 Release
- PhysX 1.0.5: Avatar bounding-box and floating issues resolved.
The source code and pre-built binaries will be uplo...
- 10:40 AM OpenSim PhysX Bug #1221 (Closed): PhysX 0.14 xbuild fails to compile
- On Ubuntu 15.04 with OpenSimIntegratedPhysXSourceVersion0.14, 3 compilation errors were generated. The prebuild (runp...
- 04:49 PM OpenSim PhysX Bug #1220 (Closed): PhysX 0.13 Segmentation Faults with Standalone
- When running PhysX v 0.13 Standalone with the ballPit.oar on Ubuntu, OpenSim generates the below stack trace and erro...
- 03:48 PM OpenSim PhysX Bug #1206 (Closed): PhysX Ball Pit Test Segmentation Faults with 500+ Balls
- 01:48 PM OpenSim PhysX Bug #1219: PhysX 0.13 Segmentation Faults with Simian
- Attached is the abwis oar the sim is failing on.
Also available in: Atom